Updated: June 7, 2016
The CPA Board of Directors approved amendments to the Automated Clearing Settlement System (ACSS) at its April 7, 2016 meeting. These amendments come in effect on June 7, 2016.
The Rules section is updated on the day the amendments come into effect.
- Rule A4 - Returned and Redirected Items
- Amendments to amend the definition of Duplicate Payment Item and corresponding consequential amendments.
- Rule H6 - Rules Pertaining to the Inter-financial Institution Exchange of Bill Payment Remittances for the Purpose of Clearing and Settlement
- Amendments associated with the web enablement of the CCIN application.
- Standard 015 - Companion Document to the ANSI X9.100-187-2008, "Specifications for Electronic Exchange of Check and Image Data"
- Amendments to provide additional information around the file reject reason 'invalid date'.
These amendments came in effect on April 18, 2016.
- LVTS Rule 2 – General
- Amendment to subsection 2.2 to remove the reference to regional holidays as this is not published with the statutory holidays on the CPA website.
- LVTS Rule 3 – Access to LVTS
- Amendments to Appendix II, Page 1 to reflect the CPA's new contact information.
- LVTS Rule 11 – Testing and Certification
- Amendments related to the lead time requirement for the LVTS Participant Change Management process.
- LVTS Rule 12 – Emergency Conditions
- Amendments to Part B, Page 2 & 3; Part B, Page 3 & 4 to reflect the name change of the CPA's Payment Operations Team.
- Amendments to Appendix III, Page 4 to reflect that the S.W.I.F.T. Same Day Settlement Outage testing must be completed semi-annually.