The CPA welcomes and congratulates the newest appointees to its Stakeholder Advisory Council (SAC). SAC members are appointed by the CPA Board of Directors, in consultation with the Minister of Finance.
The new appointees are:
- Brenda Gibson, Vice President, British Columbia Region, Wawanesa Insurance
- Jean Hope, Acting Executive Director, Banking & Cash Management Branch, Provincial Treasury, Ministry of Finance, Province of British Columbia
- Sue Hutchison, Senior Vice President, Payments, D+H Canada
- John McKenzie, Chief Operating Officer & Chief Financial Officer, Canadian Depository for Securities Ltd.
The CPA also wishes to congratulate the following members on their re-appointment:
- Caroline Hubberstey, Head, External Affairs, Interac Association
- Mimi Lepage, Director General, Banking & Cash Management, Public Works & Government Services Canada, Receiver General, Government of Canada
- Jacques St Amant, Consultant, Public Interest Advocacy Centre
- Peter Thom, Director, Treasury Operations & Assistant Treasurer, Bell Canada
The SAC provides advice to the CPA Board of Directors on payment, clearing, and settlement matters, and contributes input on proposed initiatives and rules that affect payment system users and service providers.
Each year, the CPA invites their broad stakeholder base to submit nominations for membership on the Council.
For more information about SAC, including a complete list of SAC members, visit the Stakeholder Advisory Council page.