Published: July 20, 2021
Payments Canada welcomes the 2021 appointees to its Member Advisory Council (MAC) from across the payments ecosystem, whose wide range of views are pivotal to the role of MAC and the future of payments in Canada. These new appointees will bring their knowledge, expertise, and unique perspectives to help deliver important insight to the Council, which is more crucial than ever during this unique time in the payments ecosystem.
Join us in welcoming the new 2021 MAC appointees.
New members: * effective July 1, 2021:
- Community Trust (formerly Questrade): Christine Day, Chief Information & Technology Officer
- HSBC: Jude Leclerc, Country Head of GLCM Product, Global Liquidity and Cash Management
- RBC: Christina Vandoremalen, Vice President Business Deposits & Treasury Solutions
- ATB: Ryan Rabin, Vice President, Payments
- Bank of Canada: Carol Brigham, Managing Director, Banking and Payments
- Fédération des caisses Desjardins du Québec (FCDQ): Patrice Dagenais, Vice President, Payments Modernization
- National Bank: Patrice Roy, Vice President, Payments, Cash Management and International Solutions
Payments Canada would like to thank its outgoing council members for their many contributions.
The Member Advisory Council provides counsel and advice to the Board on our clearing and settlement systems, the interaction of those systems with other systems involved in the exchange, clearing or settlement of payments and the development of new technologies. Our 2022 call for nominations for MAC will open early in 2022. Should you have any questions about the selection process or how to get involved, please contact email@example.com.