Lynx ISO 20022 Message Specifications
The following ISO 20022 message specifications for Lynx, Canada’s new high-value payments system, support financial institution participants in developing their own ISO 20022 enabled internal systems, so they can eventually generate and process customer and financial institution wire payments in Lynx when the system begins to accept ISO 20022 messages (exact date still under discussion with Lynx participants).
Please email ISO20022@payments.ca for supporting information or questions.
- Lynx ISO 20022 Message Specification Companion Document
- FI to FI Customer Credit Transfer (pacs.008)
- FI to FI Customer Credit Transfer (pacs.008) (Excel)
- Financial Institution Credit Transfer (pacs.009)
- Financial Institution Credit Transfer (pacs.009) (Excel)
- Business Application Header (head.001)
- Business Application Header (head.001) (Excel)
For .xsd files, please contact us at ISO20022@payments.ca