Interested in staying up-to-date and informed on payments information across the industry, happenings and thought leadership across Payments Canada, or attending an event right for you? If so, subscribe to one or more of our newsletters and events to connect and stay informed.
Payments Canada Newsletters
- Subscribe to The Exchange / L'Échange - a bi-monthly newsletter designed to keep Canadians informed about developments on the path to modernizing payments in Canada. With this subscription you may also receive general Payments Canada news and announcements on an ongoing basis.
- Looking for a daily dose of Payments News? Subscribe to In Payments Today / Dans les paiements aujourd'hui (quotidien) - a weekday morning newsletter delivered right to your inbox covering the latest news in the payments industry both here in Canada and globally.
Payments Canada Events
Throughout the year we host events throughout Canada to connect and engage with the payments ecosystem. Consider a subscription for an event that is right for you to stay informed on the where, when and how.
- Connect with The Payments Canada SUMMIT / Le SOMMET Paiements Canada - your source for exclusive updates on Canada’s largest payments and technology events.
- Stakeholder Forums / Assemblées des intervenants - Are you a payments service provider interested in Canada’s payments Modernization journey? Then the Stakeholder Forums are your opportunity to connect and collaborate on the future of payments. Payments Canada hosts Stakeholder Forums four times a year. All stakeholder groups outside of Payments Canada's membership are encouraged to attend.
- Vendor Forums / Assemblées des fournisseurs - Are you a banking or accounting software service provider? If so, our Vendor Forums are an opportunity to hear updates on Canada’s Modernization journey and ask your questions to our subject matter experts. Payments Canada hosts Vendor Forums four times a year.