The following community guidelines will be upheld in order to create an environment which encourages healthy and constructive dialogue. By commenting on our blog, you are agreeing to abide by the following community guidelines. The moderators reserve the right to delete, move or otherwise alter comments posted by users if they are deemed to violate these guidelines.
We ask that you please:
- Keep comments to the subject matter of the post on which you are commenting.
- Don’t post anything that contains any material that is abusive, vulgar, obscene, hateful, fraudulent, unlawful, threatening, or harassing towards any person whether a user on this blog or not.
- Don’t use posts to promote products or services.
- Don’t use third-party content without permission unless you are permitted to do so by copyright law.
- Don’t post any material which may be discriminatory or cause offence on the grounds of an individual’s sex, race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or working status.
- Don’t upload, post, transmit, or make available, any material that contains viruses or any other computer code, programs or files designed to destroy, interrupt, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- You are responsible for the content of any messages that you post.
Readers are welcome to flag to us any comments that break the guidelines by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
The views expressed in these papers are those of the authors at the time of publication and do not necessarily represent those of Payments Canada.